Thursday, April 19, 2012

Book Quote Thursday: April 19th

So....I totally dropped the ball on my last book quote game during the month of February.  Anyone who was wondering, the correct answer was indeed 'Gone With The Wind' by Margaret Mitchell.  I'll have two drawings next week:  One for those who guessed correctly (on this blog or Facebook) in February and one for this month's correctly attributed book quotes guesses.  (The blogging lapse was long but it's good to be back.)

Can anyone tell me what literary masterpiece this is from? 

'Who are you?" he screamed.
"No one of import.  Another lover of the blade."
"I must know!"
"Get used to disappointment."

Tune in next week to find out!

4 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

Totally "The Princess Bride"

Penny Duncan said...

I agree with your friend. Sounds like The Princess Bride.
Post some of your new photos on your blog! If you don't know how to get them off my website, call me. I'll upload the temple ones for you.

Abby said...

The Princess Bride!! Such a fun book AND movie. :D

Daya said...

Love me some Princess Bride!!