Friday, February 3, 2012

Reclaimed Table...

A few months ago, I made a purchase off of Craigslist.  I picked up the new-to-me merchandise and as I was walking out the door, the woman asked me if I would like this table.
 
 I gladly accepted, thinking I could easily think of something to do with it.  
I LOVE mosaic art.  I have every intention, one day, to visit the cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum to gaze upon the magnificent art frozen in time by the volcanic eruption of Mt.Vesuvius.


Since the table was essentially free, I thought it would be a great opportunity to try creating mosaic art myself.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks great Trish!

Abby said...

Trishelle, that is amazing! I love it!!

moultriefam said...

wow, that is amazing! I can only imagine that it took a lot of time and patience. good job