Thursday, February 2, 2012

Book Quote Thursday: Happy February!

Happy Thursday to you!  The first book quote for the month of February is from a book I have loved ever since I can remember being able to read it.  I find it particularly poignant right now so I thought I would share.

“Burdens are for shoulders strong enough to carry them.”

Kind of obscure?  Here's another hint:

'You're so brutal to those who love you, {insert name}. You take their love and hold it over their heads like a whip.'

Care to guess?  Remember...at the end of the month all correct answers will be put in a drawing for fabulous Blog Candy sent directly to you by Yours Truly.  

Love,
Your Truly


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gone with the wind?

Emnacnud said...

That was going to be my guess, Gone with the wind, I know that is your favorite movie.

Heather said...

Gone with the Wind!