Monday, February 6, 2012

Memory Monday: Favorite Primetime From 20 Years Ago...

Touched off by a recent conversation, I found myself remembering a show called 'Eerie, Indiana' from 20 years ago.  It only lasted a season or two but my brothers and I were big fans.  He-Man and I just spent the last 25 minutes watching the episode I remember the most.  (Thank you, Facebook friends, for jogging my memory.)
Check it out!


http://www.hulu.com/watch/179359/eerie-indiana-foreverware

Now if only they'd bring back 'The Charmings'!  Good grief, I LOVED that show!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Never watched that show, but I remember it being on. However, we love our ROKU and streaming Hulu for all the shows we missed or use to watch we now can with this little box called ROKU! It has changed the way the Carrolls watch tv for the good!

Nonna said...

I remember it being on, didn't catch all the episodes and it was weird ...great imaginative writing too !

Erin said...

I watched the Foreverware episode with my kids last week. Then on Saturday, the only day they can watch TV, I was gone a good part of the day (at a book signing to meet Shannon Hale, thankyouverymuch), and I think while I was gone my kids watched like 6 more episodes of it! Apparently they like that show too...