Monday, March 12, 2012

Memory Monday: Happy Birthday, Sunshine!


Happy Monday from the Blogoshpere!  We've been up to our elbows in several projects during the past month.  Now that those have reached their completion (more on them later), I get to catch up on some of those little things I love the most...such as blogging and my manuscript!  (more updates on that a little later too!)

But right at this moment, I get to pause and consider the sheer fabulousness of one of the most incredible people I have ever met. 

As I tried to find the right words to gush about how much I love this sweet girl who lights up my life with her joy and goodness, I realized any description falls flat.  I figured the thousand words each picture tells may do a better job.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUNSHINE!


She made her entrance into the world one snowy day, well, wee hour of the morning, really.  Our world was never before so blessed.
After 6 hours of labor and discovering, thanks to a very articulate midwife, that I have a pelvis that could birth a MAC truck, this little piece of perfection entered our lives.

Sunshine has loved flowers from the beginning

She's a Run-with-the-Wind kind of girl
Never more adored than by younger sisters
Can I have some ham with that cheese, please?

There's something so telling about this picture. 

6ish







There's always been something so Happy-Go-Lucky about this one....Yep, definitely a keeper!

As I took a snapshot of this beautiful young lady prior to her piano recital, I found myself in awe of the gifted and wonderful soul she is...no coincidence put this person together yet I can never take a shred of credit.  























5 comments:

Saralyn said...

Happy birthday, Chrissy! From the short time I have known her, I can tell that she is a sweet, ball of sunshine. I love teaching her!

Pieces of me... said...

Oh my, she's growing up so fast! And so beautiful! Happy Birthday sweet one! :)

Ward Family said...

Happy Birthday Sunshine!!! Why do they have to grow up so fast. I remember her wearing that cheerleading outfit (wasn't is yours) for Halloween that year! She is a choice spirit and I know my life has been blessed for knowing her!

JAMIE said...

She looks so old! Glad she's a part of the family!! She's a doll!

Sunshine said...

Thank you so much!