Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9: My Fashion Destiny...

I've determined that upscale department stores use their pretty lighting to simulate the experience of having the clouds part, leaving the heavens opened upon one's own destiny.  That very thing happened to me the other day when I gazed upon this...


Gorgeous, isn't it?! 

Yeah, well, I love it!  Except for one thing.  I'm pretty sure He-Man would have some pretty expressive words to say if I were to bring it home considering it cost MORE THAN OUR MONTHLY GROCERY BUDGET!

Oh well, Mr. Choo, you can keep your bag until I can convince my family that beans and rice every night for the next month and 5 days tastes just like the yummiest pizza...EVER!


1 comment:

Pieces of me... said...

Alas, to part from the idea of having such a gorgeous acessory is heart breaking! Why do these things have to cost so much????