Sunday, February 27, 2011

Simple Sabbath: From Sunshine's Perspective

I thought I managed to narrowly miss the awful cold that has swept through our little circle. Our babies have so lovingly shared it with each other and have given it to their older siblings.

The other day I was reveling in the fact that I avoided getting hit, even taking a large, unhindered breath through my clear and fully functioning nostrils.

Unfortunately, I must have gotten clobbered with one too many germ clouds (evident by the t-shirts in my laundry basket that are covered in slime) because it hit me like a ton of bricks when I woke up this morning.

This afternoon, after a rather stuffed-up nap, I checked my email. This blog update was sent to my in-box:


"Today mom (Trishelle) tried to make wheat free bread (she has a bad allergy to wheat). Big mistake with the flower she used. Now I'm sitting here smelling smoke,(whale of a time.) reading magic school bus. Whats up with that??"

It was accompanied by a picture of my bread maker:



3 comments:

Dedra said...

I think I want to be invited to that blog porfavor.

Erin said...

That's the best blog post I've read in a long time!! And I'm sorry to say, getting the cold was your own fault. You never ever say out loud that you're glad you didn't get it! It's just putting a curse on yourself! ;)

Tiffany said...

Flower, too cute!! Hope you feel better soon!