Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thank You, blogging buddies!!

I realized today that I am a complete blogging junkie...and I am totally okay with that! It has meant so much to me to reconnect with loved ones, catch up on everyone's adventures, and gain strength from your insights. You are all beautiful people.

Being far away from family and friends destined to be life-timers can be tough but blogging helps us not only stay in touch, but also to know all the goings-on. (Listen to me, I sound like I am in a commercial).

Thank you, everyone! You are the greatest bloggin' buddies around!

Love,
Trish

6 comments:

Chellers said...

Okay, I admit, I have recently fallen into the category of blogging addict. It IS a great way to stay connected with friends and family, especially when we are far from so many. Thanks for posting your life online for us, and for commenting on my own. It's nice to hear from you!!

Deanna said...

No, thank YOU! I love reading your blog. I feel like we stay more in touch with blogs than we do in person and we live next door to each other. Is that kind of sad sounding? Blogging is just too fun :)

Robin said...

Hey sister! I think it's so great to keep in touch with blogging too. I've been a bit lazy about posting the last couple of months, but I've still been checking in on you! That story about the little girl being abused makes me really angry. Good for He-Man.

Desiree said...

I love it too! It's so neat to connect with friends and family, and see how other families get through each and every day. It is inspiring, I've been inspired in so many ways!

Mary Ann said...

I agree with you. It is so nice to be able to stay in touch with grandparents, siblings, whoever, through blogging and let them see what we are doing. Blogging is a great way to do all that.

JAMIE said...

Tag! You're it!!

http://livinglifetogetherforever.blogspot.com